Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Organizational Guru needed in Newark, DE, area!
Purpose: BBD Quality Department needs records starting in 1977 to be sorted, organized, and scanned. Greet and interact with donors, volunteers, staff in a friendly helpful manner.
- Volunteers will work with the quality control departments staff to learn how files are currently organized, how to sort those files, and how to use the scanner/computer.
- Qualifications: Volunteers must be highly organized, detail oriented, particular about processes and making sure all is done in the correct manner
- Time commitment: Hours are flexible, but we are looking for someone who is highly organized, with impeccable attention to detail. You will work with staff as needed to ask questions, but for the most part the volunteer will be working independently on this project.
For more information, please visit: https://www.delmarvablood.org/get-involved/volunteer/ or contact Angela Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: