Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Mobile Snack Bar Monitor: Concord, DE, area!!
Purpose: BBD needs donors to come back on a consistent basis to maintain our blood supply. Rebooking donors on the day of their donation saves time and resources in contacting them to rebook later
- Responsibilities: In a pleasant way, interact with donors in the canteen and say - when would you like to rebook to donate again? Using the computer, (training on how to use the system is located at the end of this document) look up the donor and schedule them for the type of donation and date/time that works for them.
- Qualifications:Comfortable using the computer and in a "customer-facing" role
- Time commitment: Mobile drives held almost daily with different hours. Sign up for the location and dates that work into your schedule
- For more information please visit: https://www.delmarvablood.org/get-involved/volunteer/ or contact Angela Williamson at email@example.com
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: