Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
NSC Fall Flea Market
Our Flea Markets, are our biannual fundraisers held in April and October that raises money to support operations at the NSC; enabling us to continue to expand our programming, make facility upgrades and keep everything affordable for our members. We need assistance with set-up, booth assistance, and clean-up of the event.
- Set-up: Bringing donated items into the Center from the storage pods located right outside the Center and organizing them into their designated booth.
- Wednesday, October 23rd from 9 AM to 12 PM or 1 PM to 5 PM
- Booth Assistance: May involve light money handling and keeping the booth organized.
- Thursday, October 24th from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Friday, October 25th from 9 AM to 1:30 PM or 1:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday, October 26th from 9 AM to 12 PM
- Clean-up: Packing up left over items to be donated to Appalachia.
- Saturday, October 26th from 12 PM to 3 PM
Please, join our Flea Market Volunteer Meeting on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 10:00AM, where we go over this event and answer any questions.
Contact Kelly Riale at (302)737-2336 ext. 129 or email@example.com to sign-up and for more information.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: