Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
GROUPS ONLY: Decorate Rockwood Park
GROUP ONLY VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
Looking for a big group of dedicated volunteers to help decorate Rockwood Park for the holidays! Volunteers will be helping with the following tasks:
- Putting LED lights on trees and shrubs throughout the Historic Garden
- Carry bins of lights to trees/shrubs; uncoil lights put lights on trees using bamboo poles and in some cases climbing a ladder to reach taller tree tops.
- Carry extension cords to garden plug cords to outside outlets then into light strings.
Choose a Monday or Tuesday in October or November to suit your schedule. Volunteers can stay the whole day (9am to 3:30pm) or choose a morning (9am to noon) or afternoon (12:30 to 3:30pm) shift.
Perfect for sororities, corporate groups, faith-based groups or a group of friends.
Minimum age to volunteer is 18 (16 to 17 with an adult).
Requires lifting objects, climbing ladders and bending. Volunteers must be able stand for long periods at a time in potentially chilly conditions.
Dress for the weather! We recommend dressing in layers, hat, gloves, winter coat, and warm footwear.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: