Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
LCS Volunteer Receptionist Summer/Fall 2020
Volunteer Receptionist 2020
If you are looking for a way to gain experience that is resume worthy, this may be the volunteer opportunity for you.
- Answer telephone, taking messages and/or routing calls to appropriate staff member.
- Review and Input calls for Homelessness Prevention Program.
- Other responsibilities that relate to the office as needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly over the phone.
- Ability to work with clients showing compassion and respect.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work with staff and other volunteers on the team.
- Must be working on high school diploma or its equivalent.
Note, all volunteers must pass Covid-19 screening questionnaire and wear mask onsite during volunteer time.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: