Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Choice Pantry Volunteer Shopper Fall/Winter 2020 (Afternoon Shift)
“Choice Pantry” Volunteer Shopper
If you’re looking for a way to gain experience that is resume-worthy,
this may be the volunteer opportunity for you.
- Arrive ½ hour early to prep for pantry time
- Welcome clients and answer their questions
- Pre-pack food bags for clients based on their family size
- Stock shelves with items from Food Bank deliveries or donations
- Clean up the Choice Pantry after clients leave
- Ability to work with clients showing compassion and respect
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work with staff and other volunteers on the team
- Must be working on high school diploma or its equivalent
Note, all volunteers must pass Covid-19 screening questionnaire and wear mask onsite during volunteer time. Out of the abundance of caution, volunteers are strongly encouraged to test for COVID-19 routinely.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: