Click on the blue links to direct you for help
I am a Visitor or a New Volunteer
New users must register first. As a visitor, you will only have access to view projects. Once you have registered, you will receive an email to activate your account. Once you activate your account (by following the link in the email) you may then sign up for projects and opportunities on the calendar.
VIDEO: How to REGISTER and manage your Volunteer Account
I am a current Volunteer
If you want to sign-up for an on-going project, a special event, a training, or access your account, you must first log-in.
VIDEO: How to search and sign up for Volunteer Opportunities
I am having trouble logging in
Please make sure that you have typed your log-in ID and your password correctly. If the problem persists, please email email@example.com
I have forgotten my password
If you have forgotten your password, follow the instructions on the login screen. Your password will be sent to you by email. If you wish to change your password, you can go to login and you will be able to change your password to something you will more easily remember.
I am having difficulty registering for a project or a course as an invidual
Please make sure that you have registered. If you have just registered, you will need to check your email and activate your account (by following the link in the email). Once you have activated your account, select your project and sign-up. If you are not a new user, please make sure that you have logged in. Once you log in, you will be able to sign-up for projects.
A message appears that states I have restrictions on my account
- Be sure your date of birth and other required information is entered into your personal account information. Please update your personal information section once you have logged in. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- You may be under age for this specific project.
I am having difficulty registering a team for a project or special event
- You must first register all of your team members.
- Once all of your team members have been registered you can create your team and add your team members.
- Select your project and add your team.