Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Executive Administration Support
Volunteer's Summary of Duties:
The Volunteer Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Executive Director and the Accounting Manager and the Reception Desk in day to day operations of Neighborhood House, Inc. by performing essential duties and responsibilities and any other duties as assigned.
- Each volunteer is an importatn part of the team of Neighborhood House and is expected to consistently display a pleasant, positive attitude toward co-workers, clients and other volunteers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare thank you letters for both monetary and non-monetary gifts for the Executive Director’s signature.
- Maintain a notebook with all thank you letters alphabetically.
- Maintain the fax machines, copiers, stamp machine and supplies. Approval for ordering supplies or calling service needs approval by Executive Director or Accounting Manager.
- Prepare new employee packets so they are available to management upon request.
- Send meetings notices, agendas, minutes and other materials as directed by the Executive Director, Board Chair, Committee Chairs and or Accounting Manager.
- Maintain records of Board of Directors meetings and minutes in notebook labeled appropriately.
- Put together informational packets for new board members.
- Assist with arrangements for Annual Meeting as well as preparation of invitations, an agenda, Directors’ Committee report, etc. Work with the Executive Director in preparation of the Annual Report.
- Maintain copies of agency’s standard forms.
- Maintain office area
- Prepare and send material for staff and board meetings as directed by Executive Director or Accounting Manager.
- Serve as backup to front desk receptionist as needed.
- Responsible for handling and maintaining confidential records or reports.
To perform this job successfully. An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Associates Degree or 5 years’ experience in administrative support is a plus and will be highly considered.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Proficiency in the use of computers in the following areas:
Internet, Word, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets, Database, Email, Social Media
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while also being a strong team player;
Driver’s license and access to a vehicle required;
Ability to facilitate multiple tasks simultaneously;
Strong Verbal and written communication skill;
Strong organizational skills;
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: