Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Mobile Greeter in Newark, DE, area!
Purpose: You are the friendly face greeting donors at the registration table area, helping them feel welcomed and comfortable. You direct donors to the registration table, help return tablets from donors in the waiting area to the registration table, talk with the donors as they are waiting in the registration area to help calm their fears, answer questions, and take their mind off any fears they might have. You are helping the donor relax and feel good about being at the blood drive. You can help direct donors to the correct places as needed. You are the happy greeter that is getting everyone into a positive headspace at the beginning of their donation time.
- Qualifications: Friendly, perceptive of people’s desire or unwillingness to talk before donating, willing to learn information to be able to answer questions
- Time Commitment: Mobile units operate 7 days a week, with varying shift schedules
- The schedule is preset, so you will know what dates/times are available for sign up
- For more information, please visit : https://www.delmarvablood.org/get-involved/volunteer/ OR contact Angela Williamson at awilliamson.bbd.org
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: