Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Ambassador: Salisbury, MD, area!!
Purpose: As an ambassador, you share information with the community about the importance of blood donation. We want people to know more about the blood donor to recipient process and regional need so they understand the urgency of donating. Interact with people in a positive way, by initiating conversations, answering questions, sharing information, gathering potential donor contact information, and encouraging people to schedule a donation.
- Interact with people in a positive, friendly manner
- Initiate conversations with people near the table area.
- Use whatever interactive tools available and giveaways to attract people to the table.
- Learn about blood donor to recipient process to be able to answer most questions. Be willing to say "I don’t know and I will find out for you. Please share your contact information so we can get back to you" if you don’t know the answer to a question.
- Be able to move Ambassador Supply Bag to location (off-site). Be prepared to set up and pack up at the end of the event. Have transportation to get to the BBD center to pick up supplies and get to event.
- Time commitment: Events often occur during weekends and evenings, and occasionally on weekdays. Sign up as available.
- For more information please visit: https://www.delmarvablood.org/get-involved/volunteer/
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: