Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Mobile Canteen Monitor: Dover, DE, area!!
Purpose: As a volunteer, you welcome, greet, and thank donors and make sure they are looking well and not having an adverse reaction to donation (fainting or other) and call for help if something does happen. You help donors feel comfortable, cared for, and want to return again. You keep the tables stocked with food options and cold, assorted drinks in the cooler. Donors need to have liquid and food intake after donation to stay well and healthy and remain in the area for 15 minutes for health and safety reasons. You ensure this happens (donors MAY leave early ONLY AFTER signing a release waiver).
- Qualifications: Positive attitude, compassion, interest in maintaining the health of others, customer service skills - must be 18+!
- Time Commitment: shifts are available 7 days a week, with varying shift times. The shifts vary by day and location, so please check in with Angela Williamson (email@example.com or 302-737-8405 ext. 819)
- Please visit https://www.delmarvablood.org/get-involved/volunteer/for more information
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: