Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
The following job descriptions are not all-inclusive, but are only a guide to some of the jobs that volunteers can do as an Adopt-A-Family volunteer. All volunteers need to understand that confidentiality is vital to our clients and our sponsors.
- Data Entry Operator / Clerical / Inventory Clerk
- Marketing/Promotion: may assist in developing, designing and distributing publications and promotional materials; group presentations
- Donation Sorter (Clothing Closet in New Castle)
Ongoing Seasonal Positions
- Adopt-A-Student Program Volunteer (needed July-September): assist with sorting, organizing and distributing of backpacks, school supplies, uniform gift cards and other types of support.
- Holiday Program Volunteer (needed November-December): assist with the organizing, sorting and distribution of gifts for families in need. May include matching sponsors with families, shopping, data entry, answering and directing calls, acting as a greeter, sorting or taking photos for the program.
To become a Volunteer Delaware 50+ volunteer in New Castle County, please complete a Volunteer Delaware 50+ Enrollment Form, then either email, mail or FAX the form to our NCC office. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 302-255-9882
Mail: Volunteer Delaware, 1901 North DuPont Highway | New Castle, DE 19720
Download Volunteer Delaware 50+ enrollment form by clicking here:
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: