Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Salvation Army Volunteer
Salvation Army Senior Center
The center opened in 1968 for older adults and has continued to grow to meet the ever-changing needs of
those whom we serve. Membership is available to those who are 55 years of age and older
- Activities Volunteer – Volunteer will assist in the planning, preparation and conducting of activities. Activities may include BINGO, crafting, playing piano or participating in nursing home visits.
- Administrative Support – provides administrative support to staff, this may include driving for special events, helping with mailing, participating in planning committees, compiling reports and sending cards to members
- Kitchen Volunteer – provide support in the kitchen with meal prepping, serving and clean up. May also include collecting funds for meals.
To become a Volunteer Delaware 50+ volunteer in New Castle County, please complete a Volunteer Delaware 50+ Enrollment Form, then either email, mail or FAX the form to our NCC office. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 302-255-9882
Mail: Volunteer Delaware, 1901 North DuPont Highway | New Castle, DE 19720
Download Volunteer Delaware 50+ enrollment form by clicking here:
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: