Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Outside decorating - Rockwood Park
With the holidays fast approaching, are you looking for ways to help boost team morale while also keeping safe during COVID-19? Volunteering is the perfect way to do this!
Rockwood is looking for small group volunteers (no more than 10 per group) to help with decorating Rockwood Park! This is an outside opportunity and social distancing will be practiced. Volunteers will be required to wear face masks. A screening check and temperature check will be performed prior to volunteering. Hand sanitizer will be available.
Here are some examples of tasks volunteers will be assisting with:
- Testing sorting and unrolling lights
- Transporting lights from storage to work area
- Climbing ladders and/or using bamboo poles to install lights on trees and shrubs at Rockwood Park
- Hanging wreaths garland and swags (making swags)
- Installing icicle lights
- Installing spotlights
- Delivering and plugging in extension cords to all lite trees
Volunteers should be able to stand for long periods at a time and work outside in October/November weather conditions.
The following shifts are available, starting Tuesday, October 13:
Monday to Friday, weather permitting.
- 1 to 3pm
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: